01 February 2010

Dream 31/1/10

Take sister's art from ceiling. It's made of white play-do, so to grip it is to ruin it. Lower it to floor. My mum likes it, but it's badly executed: like the page of a book, you can turn a leaf revealing a kind of map of town - roads, chapel etc

In kitchen. Mum is thawing prawns and vermicelli in the sink. 'Why do you like me least?' I ask. 'I haven't slept since 8 last night either,' she says to me. She throws two knives at me. I deflect them with a white towel pulled taut. There is a large black-handled knife on the counter between us.


Dream 29/1/10

3 indian men asleep in room under coats at restaurant. Doubles as doctor's surgery. I have a letter from mum to doctor saying I have cancer. Make appt with doctor in 2 hours' time. Doesn't appear. I urinate in cubicle. Toilet stuffed with rolled carpet. See other ? doctor stretch through portacabin window.

Toys, talk with woman, ask for Skalectrix on a scale as large as these toys.


Dream

Jon at door. I give him money (?) heads to airport. He is almost pajamaed, downbeat, practical.

Tell mum, she falls to kitchen floor. 'What do we say when people come to door asking for him?' - wanting money, she doesn't say. 'Don't let them in.' 'Of course I have to let them in.'

Later, I have assumed s/o's identity, s/o who has died. I fumble a pair of bondage trousers - like MJ's on the cover of Bad - and four / five guys enter room. Discussions, organise things for me. A guy fondles tthe trousers, buys them off another. I go to complain, my hand is filled with transparent plastic cards. 220 they say. I put it in my pocket. Need to change into white trousers. Head to toilet, aware they'll talk about me. There is a small turd in corner of floor. I piss long and hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home