07 January 2010

Dream 6 1 10



A boy catches a ball briefly between his neck and shoulder
then releases it.

I nod at a kid, and he is stripped of two joints.

Walk up and I overlook a Peruvian walker's dream.
A ridge between walls, rocky hills.

Cam parks in B'strow, and I am in staffroom (all new.)
Ian comes down hall, then Fran and he appear.
'Hello, Fran and Ian,' I say, coldly. There are people in staffroom,
cutting things out on desks - Matt and new guy. V crowded.
Students too. There is to be an interview. Someone comes in
and asks Cam, 'What is tenure?' She says 'Tenure is what they
pay you for a job.' The student leaves. I go to Cam
and say 'Ian's trying to screw the new teacher out
of money.' She says, 'Shhh' and I see Ian is next to her.
I say 'He deserves more based on experience,' to Ian.

I wonder how Cam can get me home. I walk to
car in car park, pass students who resemble but aren't
Korabe and Hidemi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home