16 December 2009

The Moon and Sixpence

Caiparinha - Camilla and Evas' cocktails

English keyboard

manual on other side - hits hand

'trainee' t-shirt

-

I lost my long-term but not short-term memory

My memory is damaged - that's why I carry this
I can remember where In went on holiday in 1980, but two hours after I've eaten I can't remember what I had
So you end up eating two meals then?

It's good they didn't get used to having the two of us around.
Aren't they great at that age? You don't want them to grow up.

-

Dream

Fall gig.
Pixies support.
In building, crammed corridors. School halls, people can't see other(?) 'This is a fire hazard,' s/o says.
Rooms. Black Francis comes out w. guitar. Steve too close, pushed back.
Then white smoke billows from vent, fills room.

I'm teaching art, frustrated by student.
Flick through bk, Horses in woods.
After student cancels, I lk through book on equerry. Wonderful paintings of curves and parabolas suggesting horses

Cam, has woken, gone out.
I listen to The Band's second album on LP. Push wide thin button, orange lamps light. 'Fuckin'' is sung, a woman backing vocalist,
'Feelin' bout half past dead' is repeated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home