04 August 2009

Dream 2/8/12 (sic)

Hidemi + 2 other guys (Howard?). I leave my appt and they are shivering, grim-faced, immobile through cold. ‘Why didn’t you find me?’ I ask. I wrap them in blanket. We visit a print shop just before closing. Find a pic of a dog (pic) for CAE? But I can’t find anything. Later, in a separate section I see Lucian Freud’s dog.

Plane travel – leave room, door ajar to enter shower and return …

I’m on st. explaining to mum and dad and Tom Waits that I need one more night to research. I need to escape, unless mum wants to pay my bail. I hold a sheet with figures – Jon 70.90 + 209.00. Maybe the 209 is what I borrowed from him previously. My thesis – ‘underground.’ It’s coming together – Dumas wrote of an underground society, deposed kings in absentia from throne, ruled subterranean kingdoms, rode horses on tectonic plates below the outer surface. As I demonstrate, I sway from the hips, lightly connect with the earth.

Dream 3 / 12

dies …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home