28 December 2008

Dream 23/12/08



At table. People with guitars about to play a song in turn. I sit in on the promise I might play later. I'm not too fussed. K. Bush urges us to listen, heads out of sight behind a piano. Our host puts on a little of her first album to prepare us.

After interval I am sat with father. There is not much space for something or other. Vicka says with a friendly laugh 'It's okay, Matt's a winner (wiener) anyway.' I slip upstairs but don't have my hotel door key. I hide under some schooldesks as I know Vicka is following me.

On return, a kid follows his mum. The mum is fatigued, the kid is trying. In a cramped grocery store, a kid calculates erroneously the cost of 20 kitchen towels. I wait behind him, get to the towels and there's nothing there. I should have made the calculation earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home