17 July 2006

Dream

I met some students, at a supermarket(?) I asked if I could help one of them and without meeting my eye she said 'Yes. Alcohol and alcohol with fruit' and two other things I forget. She just assumed I'd buy them. I stood there not reacting and found the items had stuck in my memory. So I walked through the store. When I was at the alcohol counter I saw the 'alcohol with fruit', a bottle the colour of Iron Bru illustrated with a slice of something on the glass. No plain alcohol. There were Tinitin books with the magazines.
So I went out to the street. I stood at a newspaper stand. A guy with no ability to speak, burnt lips, hobbled by. Carrie was there. A train came in, we boarded it and disembarked, can't think why. I mentioned the requests and she said buy the alcohol with fruit, don't worry about the rest. Half an hour or so had passed since the student asked me in the first place, I saw Simon, a teacher, with wispy goatee now, he greeted me but not amiably and kept walking. I was planning to buy the other things but not tell Carrie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home