10 July 2006

Two or three weeks pass, with many highlights.

Stephen Fry's book on metre, iambs.

Trip to Oxford w students
Trip to Longleat w students

Summer school begins - Spanish students two weeks - pics from Paula? Sang 'Last of the Gang to Die' with them. Came clean with them about a broken heart. Heat in room 6, threatening to turn off fan if English is not spoken. Camilla, a fine yellow film over her olive face like light-flooded film . 'Matt's students gleam like seals'. Many photos. Victor shy, special needs (?), reluctant. Photos on desks. Jo organising three-weeks.

Smile Lily Allen

Escapades in Bath before England got knocked out. Waste of time, picnicing with Hannah and her friends. She thought I was on-form.

Italian students one week in - v friendly, I like their temperament.

Drink with Mark and women of International House: 'You're not anti-natal, are you Mark?' Lucie - nous et eux, like an electronic guitar tuner.

Woolley Festival - Beyond the Pale headlined. 'Sad to say, I must be on my way, so buy me beer and whiskey cos I'm goin' far away.' Carrie and I would have danced if just us there.

Rob W got back in touch.

Getting on well with Carrie after her return from London. Our move to a 17c bakehouse just three weeks away.

Poetry news

Rejections - Magma, Shearsman, withdrew from Liberal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home