08 January 2011

Dreams

2009

‘You can’t make eye contact’

I am in a double bed. Through the hedge of thorn separating my

neighbour and I, I see a dark haired woman masturbate sat up on the bed.

Then he is there, beside him his two women. The

dark haired is all shaved armpit and top lip, the blonde

a counterpoint.

They disappear, and my lesson is learnt. I flick my eyes

through the thorn for a millisecond, no more.

With my failing eyes, subtlety escapes me

these days.

2010

Fires below music store(s) (subterranean cellar stores). Heat. Fat proprietors lie feet up, above beams about to give. Above ground smoke rises from drains.

2010

Jon, Nik tableted like spider’s prey pushed along pipework like gut and shat out. Fear to observe this.

3/1/11

After reading, ‘Alex wants you to read...’ Detritus of flyers on ground. A man holds camera. I hold tissue behind my back. ‘Okay,’ he says ‘for tomorrow.’ Walk out, back to classroom, with girl. Pass a hospital bed, pass Miffy wallpaper and baby car chairs on sideboards. Realise we are one floor down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home