04 April 2008

Recent Dreams


17 March 08


Swimming around a pool in Preston
Pulling off more and more layers - long socks;
having to head back for a lesson,
weights.
I slot my feet into the side.
Children leave us four frozen fish, including
two halibut, slightly red as if with tomato
garnish.
Also, tomato / garlic pizza to take back

We walk past the pool assistant without paying.
You paid for me to go swimming.
I put my eye to one of the fisheyes in the wall,
glimpse another pool. A guy walks in - 20s -
and starts to undress. There is a sign: for serious swimming
I told you about how someone else took me swimming
and you got jealous.
We got dressed to go back to class.

19 March


Literally a big fish in a small pond.
In a boat, in a lake the size of four / six sandlots
overlooked by flats, buffeted.

A school-friend passes, unimpressed.

The water like wet, flapping washing.


I leave. Return to a backyard, the dogs
friendly - under blankets, big.

18 March


Military, accompanied back to Beckenham
Regimented,

3 April


A view from between gateposts/ doorway,
She is at table with date.
She is sitting on the floor,
then she is lounging on the windowsill talking to her date.
The Restaurant boos and hisses.
She is not there anymore
from the window I see her.
She is moaning - running blindly,
against a wall, her fingers pressing the brick,
then turns, runs along the wall


2 April


Bikes along railway tracks
trains come they fly off silently,
burn

their heads down like Tour de France
competitors


March


Looking down from high-ceiling room.
Jon talks to Ivy (animated.) I see the tops of their heads.

By shore. Jon holds Ivy on his lap, their feet pointed, and slides down (snow?)bank, careering up again in an arc, hitting their toes.

Pub incidents.

Sit in room for MES's spoken word. A PC atmosphere, dusty, mucky. MES sets up. DCI Cartwright sits next to me. Why?

March

I walked atop the dough's surface
It folding up under me

Trussed a student up
and lowered him as he responded to questions

He never quite touched the bottom of the hub

We walked to a bar, my cousin and I
The owner told us not to leave

We found the Jewish balcony [?]
entered under its arch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home