17 September 2007

Is that where you learnt your guiding? (NZ accent)

Notice this moment. You have made me tired. 9.9.2007

Dream

Anna R: 'I would like some affection now, please.'
I let her hold me from the back; non-commitally sigh in pleasure.
As she walks away, she tosses her mane - thick, unshaped in a way unpleasing to me. I look at Anna G. and wince.

In doorway, leading outside and into the house. People arrive. I offer them tennis (or some kind of sport). Rackets. I am arranging.

Dream

Anger with Anna. Stress at being late. She is being nonchalant. 'Don't you know what this means to me?' How to get to coach station in five minutes. Reception sends me next door. I pack but forget clothes.

In pub, man and a woman I saw recently. She is looking for something.
'Okay, that's it' says barman. Then man jumps onto bar, makes scene. 'Fuck off' etc
A man appears, at corner of bar. I assume it is the same man. I say 'I'm a teacher.' It hangs in the air.

Catch monkey. Its eyes blink, unmoving like a hedgehog. But blinking.
In its side a pool of water, with if not fish, something.

Old school advertisements, crammed with tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home