21 March 2007

Dream, March

At station, young girl (among others). I take her hand, lead her up stairs. Slide aside curved door to reveal a bed. The room curved as if part of a lighthouse. Hold small firm breasts and hips.

Later find way back. Queue until I am told I can walk through turnstile. It has wire divisions. I am scrunched up against an elderly lady. Having passed through I am at the spot where I met the girl.

Dream 14/3/7

Dan there. We don't discuss anything. After the performance he is addressing artworks - like prints - which I had thought unique. Mike says 'I've got a book ready. My first book.' A couple of pages of poetry and he calls it a book.

-

Girls lifting a pen to the board to please.

A student stays behind
allows herself to be seen to see
to take pause and separate herself.

'Seven years of friendship,' only said to conclude.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home