21 April 2006

Dream

Showering with R. I pull on towels, run after her into living room to be seen that way.

Then in house with a Morse-type figure. Down a hatch is where a woman lives. I wake up next to him, he in his vest. Out window, kites etc.

On TV, Big Brother women.

I walk down sloping street. Overtake Graham Cornish. He says something to the effect that the drill looked as if it would topple down the street. As I talk he says he’s meeting Simon at the Café Valentina.

I enter station. There are two people in a booth, I wait in line. On board watch Big Brother. Nudity. The woman I found most interesting.

We drive through Newcastle. I have to change my clothes, inside out. Someone says ‘Good team, eh?’ On the wall is scrawled the wins and defeats in binary. Coach pulls into Victoria. I go downstairs can’t find my wheelie bag in the racks as the lights fade. I crawl to the back of the bus and see a girl with Downs Syndrome strapped against the back. On a mobile ‘There are bumps in her nappy where she’s gone to the loo’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home